W3 (Walking in the Way Wednesdays) is a time of dynamic growth, bonding, and learning. You can be a part of the W3 team! Consider volunteering in one of the following areas:
- Kitchen Help: Two to four people from 5:00 to 6:00 pm to help set tables, place food into serving bowls for servers to distribute to their tables, make lemonade/punch, fill water pitchers, etc. One person to take home the table cloths on Wednesday night, wash them, and then return them by Sunday.
- Clean Up Crew: Three to five people from 6:30 to 7:15 to wash dishes, clean up the kitchen, put away tables and chairs and clean floors. (Note that this would be during the adult worship time.)
- Children's Bible Study: Four people to be part of four two-person teams for children's education from 6:30 to 7:15 for Kindergarten and 1st (1 needed) 2nd/3rd (1 needed) 4th/5th (2 needed).
- Classroom Set Up Crew: Two to three people from 5:15 to 5:45 to move chairs and desks to accommodate the environment required for each room.
- Assistant Dinner Deans: One to two Assistant Dinner Deans to work with the Dinner Dean on the activities and table games and to fill in as Dinner Dean when needed.